- Grant funding repairs to a number of listed buildings across Cornwall under
THI schemes £0.3m.
- Conversion of redundant Grade II listed barns to residential dwellings near
- Major alterations and extensions to Grade II listed St Petroc’s Care Home,
- Inspections and repair proposals to mining buildings, Caradon Hill & Repairs
to mining structures, Caradon Hill Area Heritage Project (Scheduled Ancient
- Camborne Crematorium, design and contract administration of new build
- Repairs to Former Army Staff College, RMA Sandhurst (Listed Grade II)
- Quadrennial Inspections, The Royal Citadel, Plymouth (Grades I, II & II*)
- Inspections and repair proposals to mining buildings, Taylors and Daveys
shafts, near Redruth £0.23m.
- Repair proposals to china clay mills, Tregargus Valley, St Stephen (Scheduled
Ancient Monuments and Grade II listed) £0.15m.
- Repair proposals to brick kiln, Tregonning Hill, Nr Helston, £0.1m.
- Repairs to Engine Houses and associated mining buildings, Wheal Coates,
Towanroath and Chapel Porth, St Agnes (Grade II*) £0.18m.
- Repairs and conversion of Assay Complex and Boiler house at King Edward
Mine, near Camborne to Destination Café and Interpretation Centre, and repairs to remaining mining buildings (Grade II) £1.2m.
- Repairs to Battery Walk Arch at Caerhays Castle, Cornwall (Grade I)
designed by John Nash, and repairs to Kitchen Garden walls and Dog Kennels. £0.2m.
- Repairs and Conversion of Scheduled Monument into Amphitheatre,
Command of the Heights, Fort Amherst, Chatham, Kent £2.2m.
For a selection of projects undertaken as Claire Newman Architect, please refer to my portfolio